OpenSignals is our easy-to-use and versatile software suite for real-time biosignals visualisation, capable of direct interaction with all PLUX devices.
Core functionality includes sensor data acquisition from multiple channels and devices concurrently, data visualisation and recording.
In addition, OpenSignals has a suite of data analysis add-ons to create reports from the recorded data and extract features directly from the signals without having to do any coding.
- Real-time and offline data visualisation for desktop and mobile
- Support for devices with Bluetooth and BLE* connectivity
- Simultaneous data acquisition from up to 24 channels (3 devices)
- Possibility to schedule data acquisition sessions
- Automatic reconnection to a device (e.g. to recover from battery replacement operations) * Currently only on Windows
Reliable and intuitive biosignals visualization
- FREE event generation (actions) add-on for basic real-time biofeedback
- User-friendly data analysis and feature extraction add-ons for raw data post-processing
- Result exporting in CSV format (compatible with MS Excel) or as a PDF report
- NEW pay-per-report option, with low-cost in-app access to results from individual files
- FREE real-time and offline statistics about the collected data
Extensive list of signal processing algorithms
- Available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Android
- Exporting to ASCII, HDF5 and EDF formats compatible with Matlab, Python, AcqKnowledge and mainstream platforms alike
- Option to import data stored in ACK (AcqKnowledge) format
- Add comments and tags to the recorded files as metadata available for future reference
- Capable of LabStreamingLayer and TCP/IP Streaming & Communications Protocols
Windows OSFebruary 11 2019
Mac OSXFebruary 11 2019
LinuxFebruary 11 2019
MobileFebruary 11 2019